Wednesday 27 April 2011

Fun and Fit - Update

So as promised, here is an update on my fitness challenge.  Most importantly, my team is totally winning (and not in a losery Charlie Sheen kind of a way).  Also very important is the fact that I have discovered that I love yoga, even at 7:30 in the morning on Mondays and Wednesdays!  I also love pilates, unfortunely that class is only offered once a week, on Fridays at lunch.  I have also discovered that I don't really like working out every day.  In trying to earn points for my team I have been attempting to exercise 7 days a week, and frankly, it's tiring!  Anyway, whether my team wins or loses, I have found that I acutally like yoga and pilates, and I plan to continue going to those classes even after this challenge is over, so I consider that a personal victory.  I highly recommend yoga to everyone.  I always feel so good on the days I do yoga, it might make your body happy too.

Editor's Update - My team totally won the challenge, and spent the next few days rubbing it in our bosses faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment