Wednesday 4 May 2011

Thank you...

Dear Random girl walking down the street, thank you for rocking that white feathered headband in your hair. 

Dear Random girl rocking a cute black summer dress on a sunny day, thanks for reminding everyone that summer is on its way.

Dear Random guy in the grocery store parking lot, thanks for taking my cart back for me, and other random guy who held the door open for me when I was carrying in my groceries, thanks for letting me know that chivalry is indeed alive and well.

Thanks to the lady in the green car who waved my through the intresection even though it was your turn.

And thanks to my yoga instructor who always tells me that I'm doing a great job and encourages me to keep coming back to yoga and pilates.

Most importantly, to all my family and friends who have been there through the good, bad, and ugly, the thick (and not so) thin, thank you!

Just a few random shout outs to remind everyone that world if full of great people and things if you just look for them. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, loving your blog, now that I've finally had time to read it! lol...good job on the yoga and pilates by the way...being at work early to exercise, it must be love!!

    ReplyDelete