Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fun and Fit Challenge

I work in a company that has a fitness centre right in the building, and I am participating in the Fun and Fit Challenge I am on a team of 10 people and we earn 5 points for every 30 minutes of exercise, up to 10 points per day.  You can also earn bonus points for various activities throughout the challenge.  It's supposed to be fun and not competitive but there has been a lot of smack talk going down between my team and another team in my department, so I really need to step up my game.  So the challenge started yesterday and I am proud to say that I earned my 10 points yesterday and 5 points today! I know there will be a lot of people getting the full 10 points a day, but for a lazy chick like me I think 5 is pretty good.  Along with the challenge I am also trying to eat a little healthier, so I had carrots for a snack today, ok, so there may have been some dip involved but I'm only human.  I'm not swearing off french fries and ice cream or anything insane like that, just maybe trying to eat more fruit and veggies.  Anyway, I'm really only blogging about this because now that it's out there I have to keep doing it, I can't just flake out because then you'll all know (all being the 2 people who read my blog).  I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment